- Follow the link to the Fallbrook Digital Library website OR download the new SORA reading app on Google Play or the App Store.
- Choose our school from the list of schools in the area.
- Sign in using your school gmail account.
Username: school email (ie: email@example.com)
Password: Google password
(email me if you are having any trouble signing in --> firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Browse the collections on the homepage or search for a specific book/topic using the search bar.
- Click on a book you are interested in checking out. The book summary will appear here, along with other information. You can read a sample of the book or hit "Borrow" to check it out. The book will open automatically in the tab.
- You can check out three books at a time for 3 weeks each. Once the 3 weeks is up, the book is automatically returned to the system. You can renew a book by going to the "Shelf" tab, choosing the book, clicking "Options," and choosing "Renew."
- You can win achievements for finishing books, reading for long periods of time, taking notes, and more. You can see your reading achievements on the "Me" tab.