Data confirmation is open on the Fallbrook High School website! Please see the attached flier (En Espanol) for information about how to complete your data confirmation.
Data confirmation is an important part of beginning a new school year. Up-to-date information provides the school with safety information, contact information, and ensures that parents have access to pEBT. Data confirmation is available online for parents/guardians to update their information in preparation for the 2023-2024 school year and must be done prior to the student beginning school. Please be prepared to provide proof of residency. Per California State Education Code, all students must provide proof of residency and housing status as part of student enrollment and registration. Documents provided must be current; dated within 30 days. This may be done by uploading documents during data confirmation or bringing documents to registration. Valid documents include:
- Utility bills tied to the home
- Property Tax payment or receipt with parent name and property address
- Pay stubs
- Voter’s registration
- State/Government agency mail (EC 48204.1)
- Rental property contract
- Lease or payment receipts
If you reside with friends/family and do not pay rent, we will accept an Affidavit. Additionally, the individual(s) you live with must provide one of the above listed documents.:
If you would like support with the data confirmation process, please click on the appointment form (caps out appointments at 5 each half hour) below to schedule a time for support. Data confirmation support will be provided at Fallbrook View Apartments Community Center, 901 Alturas, Fallbrook, CA 92028:
- Monday July 17th - Parent Welcome Center
- Tuesday July 18th - Parent Welcome Center
- Wednesday July 19th - Parent Welcome Center
- Thursday July 20th - Parent Welcome Center
- Friday July 21st - Parent Welcome Center
- Monday July 24th - Alturas Apartment Complex
- Tuesday July 25th - Alturas Apartment Complex
- Wednesday July 26th - Parent Welcome Center/Turnagain Apartments
- Thursday July 27th - Parent Welcome Center/Mobile Homes in Front Carl's Jr
- Friday July 28th - Parent Welcome Center
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why do I have to do data confirmation?
- Emergency information, medical information, contact information.
- Change of status, McKinney Vento resources - Jorge Rojas is our onsite McKinney Vento liaison, his first day back is July 21st, he will be working registration, and assisting with data confirmation appointments.
- Income verification - provides information for free and reduced lunch, reduced bus passes etc… also supports funding calculations for the district.
- FHS handbook, releases, rights etc.….
- Must complete this in order for students to begin school on the first day.
- Doing this in advance will save parents time during registration.
- When is registration?
- Seniors Monday, July 31st, 2023
- Juniors, Tuesday, August 1st, 2023
- Sophomore, Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023
- Freshmen, Thursday, August 3rd, 2023
- Freshmen, /Make-Up Day, Friday, August 4th, 2023
- Parents will receive subsequent dial outs and notifications and information will be posted on the school website as well.
Please sign up for an appointment if you need support and have a great day. If you have additional questions regarding data confirmation, please contact the principal’s secretary Janet Flores email@example.com at 760-723-6300 extension 3102. (Note: the FHS front office is closed on Friday, July 22nd so any calls received during the closure will be returned on Monday, July 25th).